Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i heart b

Bryan had a party at school.  I had to miss due to my pink eye.  I chose to be an adult and not infect all of the children at day care.
Bryan went to the party.  He walked in, b got so excited, he threw his snacks away, ran to get his coat, and yelled, "Let's Go!"  He's a party animal.

I made Valentine's for all of b's friends at school.  I tried to steal the sucker idea where the kid stands still, smiles, and reaches his fist straight out as if to hand you a sucker. 

Yeah...right...

Next I tried to spell out I <3 U using b as the letters. 

This is the i.  The rest of it closely resembled a child rolling around on the floor...

We ended up with this and a 3 musketeers.  Good thing he's cute.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!










No comments:

Post a Comment